The term ‘worldwide’ or ‘worldwide.on.ca’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario and Canada.
Frederick Travel Waterloo act solely as agents for the supplier(s) whose service(s) are being arranged for the client and we are responsible for supplying services, travel accommodations and tour included features as described in our materials. We do not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to you or your travelling companions or group members, resulting from:
- the acts or omissions of anyone other than us or our employees acting properly on your behalf
- no employee, agent or representative of ours has the authority to modify, waive or alter any provision of this Notice
- we are not responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused in conjunction with, or as a result of, any terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside our control.
Unless otherwise stated, all deposits and final paid are non-refundable. In the event that the tour program is cancelled, Frederick Travel Waterloo will do all possible to effect full or partial refunds. Refunds and / or credits for future travel may be available to the client based on the date that the cancellation is received in writing in our office and as received back from the supplier(s). Frederick Travel Waterloo does not guarantee refund of any amount paid to our suppliers in good faith for the contracting of services on behalf of the client. Funds received are held expressly for use in contracting travel arrangements for the client as governed by the Travel Industry act in Ontario. Frederick Travel Waterloo hereby confirms that it is duly licensed to operate as a travel management company under TICO license number 50015067 and carries both consumer Liability and Errors and Omissions insurance.
There may be different living standards, practices and conditions, and different standards and conditions with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation you may encounter outside Canada. Information on “relevant laws and customs and documentation” is contained in the supplier(s) brochure(s), or can be obtained through the tourist offices, consulates, etc. of the applicable destination. We can only provide information available to our offices through our manuals or automated services.
When travelling outside of Canada a valid Canadian Passport is essential as proof of citizenship. Most countries require specific passport validity of six (6) months beyond the last date of travel. We will make every effort to provide you with information on visas and immunization requirements. It is solely the client’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is obtained prior to your departure from Canada. Frederick Travel Waterloo cannot be held responsible for improper or incomplete documentation required to enter another country. Your Canadian passport should be in pristine condition. If in doubt, please check with your local passport office. Frederick Travel Waterloo will assist any client in obtaining necessary visas for entry into countries that require these. We do not guarantee that a visa will be granted. We will also provide information on travel clinics that specialize in immunization where required for your travel.
Many of the problems for which we cannot be responsible can be covered by insurance. We strongly recommend that you obtain appropriate insurance coverage to protect your entire travel period. Unless payment for, or acknowledgement of, supplemental travel insurance is indicated on your invoice or within your travel documentation, it is understood that supplemental insurance has been offered and declined by the client including, but not limited to, travel cancellation and medical insurance. Frederick Travel Waterloo may elect to use out-of-province suppliers and travel insurance may protect your investment in the event of insolvency.
Through your payment to us for these travel services, you are acknowledging your acceptance of our terms set forth in this Notice. Frederick Travel Waterloo, hereby advise that, in the event it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well being of the passengers, or for any reason whatsoever to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alteration(s) may be made without penalty to the operator(s). Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the client. Conversely, a refund will be made to the client, if any saving is (are) affected thereby.
This contract permits specific price increases however no price increases are permitted after the customer has paid in full. If any price increase received is more than 7% (except for increases resulting from an increase in retail sales tax or federal Goods and Services Tax or Harmonized Sales Tax), the customer has the right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund.
The right is reserved to withdraw any or all programs, should conditions warrant, and also to decline or retain any passenger(s) as members of the program. In such instances, full equitable amount(s) will be refunded.